Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag


Original rules were about tagging people and to grab this once tagged, but I couldn't resist when I saw it on another site, Feed your Fiction Addiction.
I'm going to leave this here for anyone to grab and do - may try to do actual "tags" later!
  • Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done

Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag

1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it

Yes, guilty of this one. Better than I used to be, but ugh, those Netgalley books can add up.

2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley

Fortunately I'm a little over 70% right now and hope to keep rising. Nice on this one.

3. Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)

I eventually get to reviews - take forever, but they get there.


4. Folded down the page of a book 

Sorry to say for all those bookworms that hate this, but I do this quite often. I have a huge collection of bookmarks too, so shame on me twice.

5. Accidentially spilled on a book

Not often, but it's happened.

6. DNF a book this year

I rarely DNF but I did with a book or two this year when I saw it wasn't working for me.

7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it 

I don't think I've done this thankfully, although those pretty covers do draw me in.

8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)


Good grief, yes - I do this all the time. I'm a reading addict, after all!

9. Skim read a book

Yep, I am a skimmer through dull parts 

10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal

I have all my yearly goals met on Goodreads thankfully

11. Borrowed a book and not returned it

Yes. Let's just say I have two outstanding library fees from  years ago.

12. Broke a book buying ban

I've never set one but know I couldn't keep one, so....

13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about

Guilty! Many times guilty.

14. Wrote in a book you were reading

Again, guilty. 

15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads

This one I always do, so not guilty on this one.



Whew - looks like I'm more naughty than nice when it comes to these booking sins. Curious on other people's answers. 
 

  


       
ErinPaperbackstash

Subscribe To E-Mail Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment